Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beach Pictures Overload

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July - we certainly did.

I have somehow acquired a hideous stye on my right eye and ginormous spider bite on my right arm. Why is this happening to me at the beach? Of course I drove all the way to Cape May Urgent Care today...only to find out they don't accept Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance (WHAT?!)

Instead of an in-depth meaningful post about how great our week is so far..I will leave you with a few hundred photos!
















xoxo, Quinn

1 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

seriously, who goes on vacation and gets not only a stye in their eye but a SPIDER BITE? Shucks, you do it up good, Mama! Hopefully neither put a damper on your weekend! By the looks of those adorable pictures, it certainly didnt! S is just the sweetest in that floppy hat and swimsuit! SO cute! And those family pictures in front of the boat? Perfect!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio