Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Sneak Peek..

Just wanted to give ya'll a peek at my adorable invitations designed by Little Laws Prints..
...are you ready for it?

Gahh...I can't even stand their cuteness.
They are perfect for the polka-dot theme I will be attempting to create!

Also, it will be our first party at our new house. Eek! I have never hosted a party, much less a party for 30+ people. This should go well..
Stay tuned for more updates..

Psst..I also may have found a sitter for Saige, waiting to hear back from her tonight
*cross your fingers*

xoxo

4 comments:

Happiness Is... said...

Precious! I can't wait to see it all come together!

Amy said...

Adorable! I can't wait to start planning Kyla's first birthday party.

Amy
http://mrsmommykattre.blogspot.com/

The Presutti's said...

New follower! Those are really really cute!

Shannon Dew said...

Those are A-DOR-ABLE! Love Kristen, she does great wokr!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio